By ordering EKET services, filling up the relative form in http://en.eket.gr website, even oral or simply by shipping samples, the customer agrees to and accepts the following terms and conditions:
1. The partial reproduction of the Laboratory Reports is allowed only under the written licence of EKET.
2. EKET considers confidential all information regarding assignments and notifys them to third parties only upon the customer's request. EKET may provide guidance on the scientific significance of the results to third partys if these are already in their legal possession.
3. EKET is obliged to provide to the Greek Public Services the data requested according the Greek Laws.
4. Exceptionally EKET reserves the right to publish the full reports Laboratory Analyses of a client, to restore the truth, in case the customer misuses the Results Report that has been given by EKET (eg partial publication, misleading use etc)
5. The Results Reports are delivered only after the complete and full payment of the analysis cost, with bank deposit: Eurobank GR2402601510000100200809094. (No Credit/ Checks not accepted).
6. If the results report indicates that the sampling is done by the customer's responsibility, this means that the customer is fully and solely responsible for the sampling in accordance with the provisions (suitable container, correct labelling, quantity, method of sampling, sample preservation until its receipt by Laboratory, planned maintenance times). The role of the Laboratory is purely advisory by providing the necessary information to the customer.
7. Each results report characterizes the sample examined alone. Assigning samples to specific batches can be done only by special agreement, by statistical processing of the appropriate number of suitably received samples, in accordance with relevant scientific methods and provisions.
8. The reasonable duration of the analyzes can be extended, or it can be even canceled, due to either a malfunction of a scientific instrument or equipment or lack of reagents, or force majeure. In these cases EKET has no responsibility and gives no guarantee. Also, EKET reserves the right to refuse any test sample, in its sole discretion, without being obliged to explanation or compensation.
9. In any event that a customer demonstrates that he suffered loss due to incorrect handling of EKET, then EKET’s obligation to compensate the customer for any incidental or consequential loss, is limited to the refund of the samples analysis cost.
10. The sample reception and the delivery of results reports is made during the days from Monday to Friday and from 8:30 to 14:00 hours. Samples for microbiological analyses are accepted only in the days from Monday to Wednesday. Urgent analyses or analyses in days and hours outside the above mentioned program are made only after special agreement and with a surcharge of 50%.
11. Counter samples are only kept after a specific agreement and if possible due to the life-time of the sample. Counter samples for microbiological analyses are not kept.
12. An additional sample analysis may be done (with the exception of microbiological examinations) after a special agreement between EKET and the customer. Comparison with results of other laboratories is prohibited because it can be done only under strictly controlled conditions scientifically and statistically, as it is done by the official laboratory comparison programs (proficiency testing), in many of which EKET participates.